Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE cellular model A2354

Hey there I bought this Apple Watch in April 10th in official Apple store located in Orlando Florida. Few days later when I arrived to my home in Israel I wanted to activate the cellular connection (e-sim). But I saw this message that says that I cant connect this Apple Watch to the e-sim service because the model of the Watch isn’t supported by the local cellular operators in Israel . Does anyone know what to do ? And if I can’t do anything, can I return this and get one that get supposed here in Israel?

Thank you for pay attention and happy Passover .

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 1:57 PM

That is correct. A cellular watch bought in the US will not work in Israel. For returns, refunds, or exchanges see:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

For more info, see:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

You must have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier. Your iPhone and Apple Watch must use the same carrier, and you must be within your carrier's network when you set up cellular on your watch.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 1:57 PM in response to Anonymousfromisrael

That is correct. A cellular watch bought in the US will not work in Israel. For returns, refunds, or exchanges see:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

For more info, see:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

You must have an eligible cellular service plan with a supported carrier. Your iPhone and Apple Watch must use the same carrier, and you must be within your carrier's network when you set up cellular on your watch.

Apple Watch SE cellular model A2354

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.