Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.4.1 ruined my battery.

iOS 15.4.1 has ruined my phones battery. It goes from 100% > 20% within 2hours. I had no issues with iOS 15.4. Now, my phone dies fast, and my phone heats up! Is anybody else having this issue? I’m not impressed. It’s an iPhone 12 Pro with 91% battery health.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 7:49 AM

6 replies

Apr 17, 2022 8:24 AM in response to DylanCA

Hey there ,

It is assumed that an update has solved the battery drain problem. If you are still facing this problem, you should Contact Apple Support.

But before you do that go to Settings > Battery > battery using by app , Check out the applications that consume the battery heavily. If there is nothing that consumes the battery heavily, there may be a technical problem Or if you replace the battery by a store that is not approved by Apple, it may be non-native and may cause the battery to drain.

and also see this article’s might help you:

Apr 17, 2022 8:14 AM in response to DylanCA

As per Apple’s update you should wait for 48 hours after the update as it will take time for the new environment.

If it’s already 48 hits crossed, try the below once as it has worked for many.

Go to network settings under Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. After this you will need to add your Wifi networks again.

If still the same, check what has used your battery mostly in the recent period.

If nothing special there and if your device is still under support, better contact the support.

You can try restarting the device once as well.

Let me know if any of these works.

iOS 15.4.1 ruined my battery.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.