Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why do you have to deauthorize computers

i just want to make my new pc authorized . i deauthorized two old pcs but still cant use my new pc on itunes

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 9:58 PM

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases discusses why you would need to authorise and deauthorise a computer. Scroll down to How to authorize or deauthorize your PC

If you are being told you have the maximum number of authorised computers, or cannot authorise yours through iTunes, select the Deauthorise All option and try again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 9:58 PM in response to Sondon22

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases discusses why you would need to authorise and deauthorise a computer. Scroll down to How to authorize or deauthorize your PC

If you are being told you have the maximum number of authorised computers, or cannot authorise yours through iTunes, select the Deauthorise All option and try again.

why do you have to deauthorize computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.