Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15.4.1 and Graphic app on iphone

Since upgrading to iOS 15.4.1 my Graphic app crashes when trying to use certain menu functions (copy, duplicate, merge, opacity, delete). Is anyone else experiencing this? I have emailed Graphic’s help@support.com about this but haven’t received an answer yet.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 10:33 AM

The first thing I'd try with any third-party app is deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Also, "help@support.com" doesn't sound like a real email address. Are you sure it's the right address for the developer of that app?

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

3 replies

Apr 18, 2022 11:19 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thanks so much for your response, Idris.

Of course, the correct email is help@graphic.com. (Couldn’t remember it when I was writing my question to the Apple forum, so I made a guess.😶) But I did actually send my Graphic help request to the correct address.

If I delete the app and reinstall it, will I lose all my Graphic files? That would be a disaster. Or will those .iDraw files remain available in the Cloud Graphic folder?

iOS 15.4.1 and Graphic app on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.