Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paramount Plus Download Limit reached

I don't have cable at home so I signed up for the free week of Paramount Plus and downloaded at my brothers house the shows and movies I wanted to watch at home. When I finished watching each episode or movie I deleted the show from the App Library and the trash. All was well and good for the first free week. Today was the first day of the paid subscription and I get the error message "Download Limit Reached, To continue downloading, delete an episode or movie from one of your devices and try again."

Nothing I have done seems to work. I am on a MacBook Pro running MaxOS Monterey 12.3.1

This needs to be fixed otherwise the "Free" week of viewing is actually not free cause I was charged the monthly fee.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 4:12 PM

The download limits are set by the content provider (channel): There is a separate limit for Paramount+ content, which may be different from what has been set for other content providers. The limit applies to all of your devices combined, with the same account.

Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support

If you still encounter issues after removing previous downloads for that Channel, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance. Get support - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 4:12 PM in response to Wig13

The download limits are set by the content provider (channel): There is a separate limit for Paramount+ content, which may be different from what has been set for other content providers. The limit applies to all of your devices combined, with the same account.

Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support

If you still encounter issues after removing previous downloads for that Channel, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance. Get support - Apple Support

Paramount Plus Download Limit reached

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.