Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing Windows Outlook 2013 .pst files to Apple Mail on Mac Pro 2021

Hello - I need to import mail messages, .pst file extensions, from Outlook 2013 (on Win 10 laptop) into Apple Mail.

I have already read the old reccomendations and understand that I can export .pst from Windows outlook to Mac Outlook then export from Mac outlook in mbox format which Mail will import (thank you to previously answered questions).

I want to check, please, for solution from 2021 or 2022 in case there are any changes.

Thank you

iMac Pro

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 12:27 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 19, 2022 12:48 AM in response to DsonApr55

There may have been changes, but they will be transparent to the use as long as the export/import facilities are available. You'll need to try the process and see if it works for you.

But mail accounts are so easy to setup, I never even tried the importation of anything. All you really need are the account names and password. Some accounts will require a one-time code but those are simple enough to get from the mail client's website.

Apple's mail is little more than a portal to the web mail account. It just gives you local access to a web based mail account.

Importing Windows Outlook 2013 .pst files to Apple Mail on Mac Pro 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.