Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an Apple ID to login on

It won’t let me sign in on an iTunes account but I haven’t created a account and it said my phone has hit the limit what do I do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 12:46 AM

Apple hardware has a maximum number of Apple IDs which can be created. Your iPhone has reached that limit.

To create an Apple ID elsewhere see Create an Apple ID on another device in the support document How to create a new Apple ID:

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.Follow the onscreen steps. The email address that you provide will be your new Apple ID.
  2. Enter a phone number that you can always access.
  3. Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number. 

After you verify your email address, you can use your new Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store and other Apple services such as iCloud

If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 

• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
  • On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
  • On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
  • On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
  • On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 12:46 AM in response to bignick4450

Apple hardware has a maximum number of Apple IDs which can be created. Your iPhone has reached that limit.

To create an Apple ID elsewhere see Create an Apple ID on another device in the support document How to create a new Apple ID:

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.Follow the onscreen steps. The email address that you provide will be your new Apple ID.
  2. Enter a phone number that you can always access.
  3. Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number. 

After you verify your email address, you can use your new Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store and other Apple services such as iCloud

If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 

• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
  • On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
  • On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
  • On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
  • On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.

I need an Apple ID to login on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.