Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Web site connection

I have a weird one, I have had a new web site made which has been uploaded to a new server, it seems the whole world but me can connect. My iMac, MacBook Pro and iPhone 13 will not connect, my wife’s MacBook Pro and iPhone 13 will ! This is on the same BT Fibre internet connection. I have cleared Cache and browsing on my devices what stupid think am I missing? Any help appreciated

Parallels, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 11:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 7:01 AM

Try booting to Safe Mode. That boot up takes minutes and clears caches and other things that may resolve your problem.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Can you connect ins Safe Mode?

A lot of times just boot to Safe Mode followed by normal boot resolves problems.

If no problem in Safe Mode but problem returns after a normal boot that mean something is being loaded during a normal boot that is causing the problem.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 7:01 AM in response to eSoarer

Try booting to Safe Mode. That boot up takes minutes and clears caches and other things that may resolve your problem.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Can you connect ins Safe Mode?

A lot of times just boot to Safe Mode followed by normal boot resolves problems.

If no problem in Safe Mode but problem returns after a normal boot that mean something is being loaded during a normal boot that is causing the problem.

Web site connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.