Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my Phone

Are there other ways to locate lost phone beside the website “find my phone” and asking Siri to play a ping?

I recently lost my phone and I had to jump through hoops on the website, only to be told Apple will let me know whether the temp office number I used has been verified the next day

Upon realizing my headset was connecting via Bluetooth I told Siri to “find my phone” and it rang a ping

Are there other precise commands to make this cat and mouse search shorter?

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 9:00 AM

Mysticdragonwolf89 wrote:

Are there other ways to locate lost phone beside the website “find my phone” and asking Siri to play a ping?

I recently lost my phone and I had to jump through hoops on the website, only to be told Apple will let me know whether the temp office number I used has been verified the next day

Upon realizing my headset was connecting via Bluetooth I told Siri to “find my phone” and it rang a ping

The old fashion way you physically look for you phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 9:00 AM in response to Mysticdragonwolf89

Mysticdragonwolf89 wrote:

The old fashion way you physically look for you phone.

Find my Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.