Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to boot my iPhone device through itunes but dont have enough free storage for software update and dont want to restore my device pls help what to do now

I want to boot my iPhone device through iTunes but don't have enough free storage for software updates and don't want to restore my device, because all data will be lost and right now I don't have a backup pls help me with what to do now

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 1:32 AM

Try to free up iPhone device storage see this Apple articles below:

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 1:32 AM in response to sajjad236

Try to free up iPhone device storage see this Apple articles below:

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

I want to boot my iPhone device through itunes but dont have enough free storage for software update and dont want to restore my device pls help what to do now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.