Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Data Problems!

Since switching over to the 13 I have experienced NON-STOP cellular data problems. I am on T-mobile and the phone constantly tells me no internet connection when my phone is set to use Cellular data! This is by far the most annoying aspect. I didn't pay all this money for a phone that I can't use. HORRIBLE APPLE!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!! Only had the phone for 4 days and I believe it's time to return it and go back to ANDROID. AND THAT IS SAYING ALOT ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT APPLE!!!!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 8:56 AM

Rnrodr wrote:

Since switching over to the 13 I have experienced NON-STOP cellular data problems. I am on T-mobile and the phone constantly tells me no internet connection when my phone is set to use Cellular data! This is by far the most annoying aspect. I didn't pay all this money for a phone that I can't use. HORRIBLE APPLE!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!! Only had the phone for 4 days and I believe it's time to return it and go back to ANDROID. AND THAT IS SAYING ALOT ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT APPLE!!!!!

Perhaps T-Mobile can assist you with their product, since they provide you will cellular data and not Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 8:56 AM in response to Rnrodr

Rnrodr wrote:

Perhaps T-Mobile can assist you with their product, since they provide you will cellular data and not Apple.

Cellular Data Problems!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.