Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Data

I have an iPhone 13, and before that I had a newer android of some sort. One day while using the android my cellular data had stopped working. Ever since then it never has. I thought getting a new phone would help. It didn’t. Every time I try to use TikTok, YouTube, Roblox, Instagram or any other online app it always says ‘try again’ or ‘no internet connection’. I have contacted my network provider in hopes for an answer I even went to their store. But they couldn’t help me whatsoever. While I was at their store we tried every thing. Anytime I’m hooked up to Wi-Fi or hotspot the phone runs smoothly but as soon as I disconnect it goes back to the no internet connection. It's very frustrating to not be able to use my phone how I would really like to.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 1:30 PM

Hey Im_Tired,

good to hear that you made the step and switched over to an iPhone from "the dark side".

Unfortunately, it sounds like your problem isn't related to your iPhone. I'd recommend you to try changing your carrier or at least get a new contract (maybe with an eSIM if you haven't already).

Looking forward to hear if you could fix it.

Cheers

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 1:30 PM in response to Im_Tired

Hey Im_Tired,

good to hear that you made the step and switched over to an iPhone from "the dark side".

Unfortunately, it sounds like your problem isn't related to your iPhone. I'd recommend you to try changing your carrier or at least get a new contract (maybe with an eSIM if you haven't already).

Looking forward to hear if you could fix it.

Cheers

Feb 1, 2023 1:29 PM in response to Im_Tired

A few things come to mind.

First:

Im_Tired wrote:

One day while using the android my cellular data had stopped working.

Hopefully this occurred before you owned an iPhone.

Secondly, you should carefully review your cellular plan. Perhaps it imposes restrictions on your cellular data.

Related to that, the iPhone 13 is capable of handling 5G cellular data. But of course your cellular plan must be set up to use it if you choose to do so. (This likely costs extra.)

Use 5G with your iPhone - Apple Support

Check Settings > Cellular to be certain Cellular Data is “on” and Cellular Data Options are set appropriately for your specific plan.

Cellular Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.