Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Airport Time Capsule 802.11ac Wireless doesn't work after adding Fiber Optic

I can get ethernet service but the wireless is not working. I switched from having static IP's with Dual Fusion Line (sonic.net) to their fiber optic.

My Time Capsule "Network" tab in AIrport utilitiy is set to Bridge Mode. My Wireless network name did not change. I get internet service when I connect an ethernet cable to the time capsule. But the Wireless network shows no internet.

What do I need to change?

Thank you!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 10:59 AM

***RESOLVED***

After reading through the forums, I simply did a factory reset on the Time Capsule and it recognized the new network. It allowed me to set it up again(I didn't choose "restore settings"). Once the Time Capsule was connected, I then did the same on the airport extreme and airport express devices that I use to extend our wifi network.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 10:59 AM in response to cailyn

***RESOLVED***

After reading through the forums, I simply did a factory reset on the Time Capsule and it recognized the new network. It allowed me to set it up again(I didn't choose "restore settings"). Once the Time Capsule was connected, I then did the same on the airport extreme and airport express devices that I use to extend our wifi network.

My Airport Time Capsule 802.11ac Wireless doesn't work after adding Fiber Optic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.