Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data turning itself off?

A while ago I turned off mobile data usage for two apps. I recently tried to turn it back on, but when I turned it in and opened the app, it had reset to off in settings. I’ve reset my phone and it continued. Thank you for your time and help

-Timothy :)

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 10:40 PM

Sir_Timothy97 Said:

"Mobile data turning itself off?: A while ago I turned off mobile data usage for two apps. I recently tried to turn it back on, but when I turned it in and opened the app, it had reset to off in settings. I’ve reset my phone and it continued. Thank you for your time and help"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 10:40 PM in response to Sir_Timothy97

Sir_Timothy97 Said:

"Mobile data turning itself off?: A while ago I turned off mobile data usage for two apps. I recently tried to turn it back on, but when I turned it in and opened the app, it had reset to off in settings. I’ve reset my phone and it continued. Thank you for your time and help"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Mobile data turning itself off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.