Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tại sao tôi bị trừ 2 lần tiền?

Tôi đã bị trừ 2 lần tiền trong khi tôi chỉ đăng ký 1 ứng dụng. Tôi đã báo yêu cầu hoàn trả tiền và được chấp nhận. Nhưng đã qua 2 ngày tôi vẫn không nhận được tiền hoàn trả vào tài khoản của tôi.

Cụ thể là ngày 18/4 trừ 929.000

Ngày 19/4 tiếp tục trừ 919.000 cùng ứng dụng đó trong khi tôi không hề đăng ký hay bấm thao tác gì cả.

Tôi đề nghị và yêu cầu hoàn trả lại 919.000 đó giúp tôi. Tôi cám ơn.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 7:24 AM

I reported the request for a refund and it was accepted. But it's been 2 days and I still haven't received the refund into my account.

See this Apple article: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 7:24 AM in response to Bangmai

I reported the request for a refund and it was accepted. But it's been 2 days and I still haven't received the refund into my account.

See this Apple article: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Tại sao tôi bị trừ 2 lần tiền?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.