Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About the communities web page interface, I do not see my subscriptions nor my questions nor my stuff

iphone 6s with ios 15.4.1

From Safari I can not see a link to My Subscriptions nor My Questions nor My Stuff. I state " my questions nor my stuff" because these are things I have read in other posts with subject revolving about links I can not see even though with the current ios version I may only be concerned with My Subscriptions, I don't know any of this stuff I read about as I can not see it on the phone.

But what I can see is from the laptop there is a link to My Subscriptions that does not exist on the phone. If it were not for the laptop to come to this site and observe this functionality I would still be in the dark about the things I read others state that I can not see.

Without having access to the link My Subscription using this forum from the iphone is useless. It is when I am on the phone trying to understand the phones usage I need to ask a question but can not navigate about the community to monitor my interactions.

Does anybody else have this issue and if not what can I do to get it fixed?

Thanks for your time and consideration in advance.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 7:56 AM

On the iPhone, there should be a title bar with the word Community, and a downward arrow on the right side of it. Tap on that to see the complete menu.

3 replies

Apr 22, 2022 9:16 AM in response to Phil0124

@ philO124

The issue was not recognising if I am logged in or not. Once logged in I can see it.

I have issue reading at times and while looking for My Subscriptions gleamed over Sign in without comprehending what was implied.

Some times I have to learn by trial and error. Other frustrations using this phone and community were at the fore of my thoughts preventing me from grasping the correct course of action.

phil0124, thanks for the reply and your time to do so!

About the communities web page interface, I do not see my subscriptions nor my questions nor my stuff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.