Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Pros Case Not Charging

My AirPods case won't charge! I've tried everything. I cleaned out the charging port and tried multiple different working chargers and nothing has worked and now they are just dead.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:04 PM

MBARRETT20 Said:

"AirPod Pros Case Not Charging: My AirPods case won't charge! I've tried everything. I cleaned out the charging port and tried multiple different working chargers and nothing has worked and now they are just dead."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 11:04 PM in response to MBARRETT20

MBARRETT20 Said:

"AirPod Pros Case Not Charging: My AirPods case won't charge! I've tried everything. I cleaned out the charging port and tried multiple different working chargers and nothing has worked and now they are just dead."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

AirPod Pros Case Not Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.