Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does apple airplay not work from my windows pc anymore?

I used to be able to play my itunes from my windows pc to my apple tv. Now it doesn't work. Did something change?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 3:06 AM

What happens when you try to AirPlay music from the iTunes application?

iTunes User Guide for PC - Apple Support

Choose which speakers to use in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

• Use speakers connected to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV, or another AirPlay-enabled device: In the iTunes app  on your PC, click the AirPlay button  at the top of the iTunes window, then select the checkbox next to the speakers you want to use.

Both the PC and Apple TV have to be on the same home network. The Apple TV has to have AirPlay turned on in Settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 3:06 AM in response to mferoftheyear

What happens when you try to AirPlay music from the iTunes application?

iTunes User Guide for PC - Apple Support

Choose which speakers to use in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

• Use speakers connected to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV, or another AirPlay-enabled device: In the iTunes app  on your PC, click the AirPlay button  at the top of the iTunes window, then select the checkbox next to the speakers you want to use.

Both the PC and Apple TV have to be on the same home network. The Apple TV has to have AirPlay turned on in Settings.

Why does apple airplay not work from my windows pc anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.