Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13pro locked and Siri not working while locked

I have no idea how I accidentally turned this VoiceOver on however I cannot get it off. My password does not work. My Siri is set to not work with phone locked so that is not an option. How do I fix this?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 12:37 AM

I didn’t forget the passcode. It just would not work. I somehow ended up in voiceover mode and it no longer recognized my passcode neither could I access siri. I ended up erasing the phone altogether.

5 replies

Apr 23, 2022 12:12 AM in response to QUITA329

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (UK)

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Apr 23, 2022 1:23 AM in response to QUITA329

I advise you to activate accessibility shortcuts Go to Settings > accessibility > accessibility shortcuts and make sure that the voiceover option has a ✓ sign, if this happens to you again this option will help you stop the voiceover by pressing three times on the side power button You will see a list like the machine you see in the image, press one click on the voiceover option until it is selected then press twice to turn it off!

Iphone 13pro locked and Siri not working while locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.