Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover notes

Hi there I made a big mistake, I deleted all my notes from my iPhone XR but I thought they’d not be deleted in my iPhone 13.

is there any chance to recover my notes ? I deleted in the trash too. So I don’t know

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:27 PM

Hello Alpha-

Your description of the issue tells me that you used iCloud for Notes. iCloud kept the Notes synced among all your devices that use the same Apple ID. This is why, when you deleted the Notes from iPhone XR, they were also deleted from your iPhone 13. You have also deleted the items in trash. This means that there is no way to recover those notes.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 11:27 PM in response to alpha148

Hello Alpha-

Your description of the issue tells me that you used iCloud for Notes. iCloud kept the Notes synced among all your devices that use the same Apple ID. This is why, when you deleted the Notes from iPhone XR, they were also deleted from your iPhone 13. You have also deleted the items in trash. This means that there is no way to recover those notes.

Axel F.

Recover notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.