Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am locked out of messages on my iPad. I keep getting requests for my Apple Id. The screen that pops up for messages won’t accept my apple id. It is locked. My IPhone also is getting spam texts. What should I do.

How do I fix my messages on my iPad. I am locked out. When I try to open them a message comes up to put in Apple Id but it will not accept it. I continue to receive spam message on my iPhone. I probably have them on my iPad but I cannot open my iPad messages to see. Also my iPad messages and my iPhone messages do not sync. Help!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 5:14 AM

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (UK)

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 5:14 AM in response to Braddockpark1987

Have you forgotten your Apple ID?, Check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (UK)

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Apr 23, 2022 7:47 AM in response to Braddockpark1987

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime.  *

Messages Troubleshooting.   -

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart. See the section towards the end of the article.

Reset Device. -

If necessary

Hard reset.     -

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from the backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

I am locked out of messages on my iPad. I keep getting requests for my Apple Id. The screen that pops up for messages won’t accept my apple id. It is locked. My IPhone also is getting spam texts. What should I do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.