Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I Import OLM file to Gmail?

Hello there,

I want to copy emails from Mac OLM file into Gmail. I had exported my Outlook Mac data in .olm file from my previous Mac machine with different account. Is it possible to import OLM to Gmail using Mac Outlook.

Kindly share any helpful infromation.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 9:29 AM

Yes, you can transfer emails from Mac OLM file into Gmail using Mac Outlook. First of all setup your targeted Gmail account in your Mac Outlook.

Now, got File and Hit Import option.

You will be asked to import OLM file. Browse and import this .olm file into Mac Outlook.

Please Note: The OLM mailbox folders may import under "On My Computer" section. So you have to drag and drop or move yoru OLM folders to Primary folder section to sync with Gmail account.

This is quite workable method to import OLM to Gmail account.

If it doesn't, you can switch to third party tools to upload .olm file data into Google Mail like Advik OLM to Gmail Converter. This tool will transfer email folders from Mac OLM file into Gmail directly.

Source: https://www.viskytech.com/2021/01/04/import-olm-to-gmail-manually/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 9:29 AM in response to bob_denver

Yes, you can transfer emails from Mac OLM file into Gmail using Mac Outlook. First of all setup your targeted Gmail account in your Mac Outlook.

Now, got File and Hit Import option.

You will be asked to import OLM file. Browse and import this .olm file into Mac Outlook.

Please Note: The OLM mailbox folders may import under "On My Computer" section. So you have to drag and drop or move yoru OLM folders to Primary folder section to sync with Gmail account.

This is quite workable method to import OLM to Gmail account.

If it doesn't, you can switch to third party tools to upload .olm file data into Google Mail like Advik OLM to Gmail Converter. This tool will transfer email folders from Mac OLM file into Gmail directly.

Source: https://www.viskytech.com/2021/01/04/import-olm-to-gmail-manually/

How do I Import OLM file to Gmail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.