Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The transfer process indicates one minute left and does not complete

While transferring data from an android phone to an apple, it displays one minute left and has not been completed yet. This is a second attempt, and it still shows one minute left.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 10:21 AM

Hey there,

make sure both devices are up to date. On the new iPhone you can use: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

On your android device , are you using any network monitoring apps, like a Wi-Fi Analyzer? If so, you'd want to remove them and try the transfer again.

If that doesn't help try the steps in this article ☞ Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also try removing all saved Wi-Fi networks on your android device your , then try again.

if you still need help Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 10:21 AM in response to Snowlion59

Hey there,

make sure both devices are up to date. On the new iPhone you can use: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

On your android device , are you using any network monitoring apps, like a Wi-Fi Analyzer? If so, you'd want to remove them and try the transfer again.

If that doesn't help try the steps in this article ☞ Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can also try removing all saved Wi-Fi networks on your android device your , then try again.

if you still need help Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apr 25, 2022 2:25 PM in response to Iafeef

Hello Lafeef,

I am in the same boat as SnowLion. Android device is fully updated, I've already backed up all of my pictures, videos, audio, documents, etc. to my PC, so that would be that much less for MoveToiOS to migrate. Disabled cellular data, forgotten all wireless networks, uninstalled wi-fi analyzer, antivirus and anything else that might touch the network, or interfere with the transfer. It takes around 25 minutes for it to get through the "calculating time remaining" and then it starts off around 143 hours and ticks down to a normalized 6 hours. At the end of each 6 hours that I've tried (5 times, thus far...) it gets stuck on 1 minute remaining. I've left it that way all night long and nada. The only thing transferred is a single text message. This is really disappointing, if someone is really wanting to give the Apple ecosystem an honest try. As a side note, the manual content move doesn't cover moving text / SMS, or contacts.

Good luck, SnowLion. As for me, I'm on a call with Apple support and they're trying the exact same things that I've already tried. If I can't get it transferred, I may be staying away from Apple - again. Very disappointed...

The transfer process indicates one minute left and does not complete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.