Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

waiting for web courier push.apple.com

Any solutions found to the problem of photos from iCloud not downloading with resultant message of “waiting for web courier push.apple.com”

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 12:10 PM

Hello Shortofbreath,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Let's try disabling iCloud photos and enabling it again to reset the connection.

If you are using a Mac:

Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, click iCloud. Choose the apps—like Notes, Photos, and iCloud Drive—that you want to use with iCloud.

Found in: Set up iCloud on your Mac

If you are using an iOS device:

Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name].
If you don’t see [your name], tap “Sign in to your [device],” then enter your Apple ID and password.
Tap iCloud, then turn apps and features on or off.

Found in: Set up iCloud on all your devices

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which device and OS are you currently using? When did you first notice this? Also, have you tested on another network?

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 12:10 PM in response to Shortofbreath

Hello Shortofbreath,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Let's try disabling iCloud photos and enabling it again to reset the connection.

If you are using a Mac:

Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, click iCloud. Choose the apps—like Notes, Photos, and iCloud Drive—that you want to use with iCloud.

Found in: Set up iCloud on your Mac

If you are using an iOS device:

Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name].
If you don’t see [your name], tap “Sign in to your [device],” then enter your Apple ID and password.
Tap iCloud, then turn apps and features on or off.

Found in: Set up iCloud on all your devices

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which device and OS are you currently using? When did you first notice this? Also, have you tested on another network?

Cheers!

May 12, 2022 12:07 PM in response to Shortofbreath

this isn't solving my problem. I'm trying to download from ICloud to my PC - this worked great a few weeks ago. Now I can only download small bits - like 4 pictures !!! that's ridiculous. I running Windows 11. Nothing has changed on my PC. I don't want to turn off Icloud on my Iphone because then it will delete all the pictures on my iphone. I have an iphone 12. or do I not understand what you mean by turning apps on and off?? Please help

Kristin

waiting for web courier push.apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.