Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing cell service when using gps

Have you experience this strange issue? Whenever I open Apple Maps, Google Maps, Uber, or any app that uses gps I lose cell service, it becomes quite intermittent. I’m using a refurbished iPhone 11 Pro bought at Apple Web Page. I brought it to apple and they ran several tests and diagnostics and everything seems ok. I dont know what to do. I resetted my phone and nothing yet. The only thing I haven’t done is to change my simcard.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 3:07 PM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 3:07 PM in response to luisromeromo

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Losing cell service when using gps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.