Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone doesn't work with wifi and blutooth so I can't update the phone please solve my problem thank you sir

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 8:21 PM

sanju42 Said:

"My phone doesn't work with wifi and blutooth so I can't update the phone please solve my problem thank you sir"

-------

Update Using a Computer:

You have an incompatible device(iPhone 7) for updating over Cellular. Note that updating will only go so far. So, perform the update using a computer. If anything is available, it will install, sure enough. Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 8:21 PM in response to sanju42

sanju42 Said:

"My phone doesn't work with wifi and blutooth so I can't update the phone please solve my problem thank you sir"

-------

Update Using a Computer:

You have an incompatible device(iPhone 7) for updating over Cellular. Note that updating will only go so far. So, perform the update using a computer. If anything is available, it will install, sure enough. Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update.

My phone doesn't work with wifi and blutooth so I can't update the phone please solve my problem thank you sir

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.