Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received this email

Dear ***@xtra.co.nz, 

We have tried to process payment for your Apple Subscription, but unfortunately it didn't go through as a security measure we have suspended your AppIeID. 

Hi there, I have received the below email, and I want to know if this is for real or not? It is asking me for all my personal details, and copies of my ID eg drivers license and copy of my visa card. I don't want to answer anything until I know its for real and not a scam.

We took this action because there is a problem with your account information, the account information you provided did not match with the card issuer because;

·        The billing information you provided does not match with file on card issuer.

·        Name, Expiry Date, or Post Code you entered does not match.

To restore access please click the link below to validate your information this process should only take you a few minutes to complete. Start restore and update your information by clicking the button below. This link will remain open for you to complete.

[Edited by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 10:07 PM

Delete it and ignore it.

Similar questions

1 reply

I received this email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.