Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using App Store From Windows PC

Is anyone else searching for an answer as to whether you can use the app store on a windows computer? The answer is not here that's for sure. After googling for about an hour and reading multiple different blogs, I found out that you can only use the Apple app store from an Apple computer, i.e. MAC. I don't understand why though ?? The only advise I got from Apple Support was to click here and click here to view my purchase history. I know how to do that already and that's not what I'm looking for. I really just want to be apple to see a list of all apps I've purchased or downloaded. I would also like to be able to manage the apps as in delete, update, etc.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 1:28 PM

There is no App Store for Windows. Period.

There is an iTunes Store for Windows. You can check all of your purchases from both the iTunes and App Stores (since they use the same account) from your account details in iTunes for Windows.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.3.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.5.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.4.1; HomePods, audioOS 15.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 1:28 PM in response to mingram816

There is no App Store for Windows. Period.

There is an iTunes Store for Windows. You can check all of your purchases from both the iTunes and App Stores (since they use the same account) from your account details in iTunes for Windows.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.3.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.5.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.4.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.4.1; HomePods, audioOS 15.4.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Using App Store From Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.