Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to ask Homepod to wake me up to Birds Chirping Sound ?

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me here please...I had asked SIRI to set a Alarm for today morning 8 AM using this Command " Hey Siri wake me up tomorrow morning at 8 AM to the sound of Birds Chirping" And it just played a normal alaram it did confirm me that I have set an alarm with Birds Chirping Sound then why did it not play it ?

is there anything wrong with my Command ? what could have been the right SIRI Command then if not this ?

I am on the Homepod version 15.4.1 and the Homepod is connected to the Home App on my iPad.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 11:48 AM

Just one last question you have tested this phrase right ? It is working properly with SIRI ? Right ?

This one

• "Move Birds Chirping alarm to <new time>

I am planning to keep using this, like for the first time I will set a alarm time manually using my iPad and going into the Home App and there after I am gonna be verbally keep giving Siri command to ask her to change the timing of the Birds Chirping Alarm to different times according to my preference.

Similar questions

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 11:48 AM in response to turingtest2

Just one last question you have tested this phrase right ? It is working properly with SIRI ? Right ?

This one

• "Move Birds Chirping alarm to <new time>

I am planning to keep using this, like for the first time I will set a alarm time manually using my iPad and going into the Home App and there after I am gonna be verbally keep giving Siri command to ask her to change the timing of the Birds Chirping Alarm to different times according to my preference.

Apr 24, 2022 9:06 AM in response to augustya

Use the Home app > long press on HomePod > tap New Alarm.

Set the alarm time and repeat options.

Tab Label and enter your alarm name, e.g. Birds Chirping.

Tap Play Media and then Choose Media... and search/select what you want it to play.

Click Done.

Commands that appear to work:

• Hey Siri, turn Birds Chirping alarm off
  • Hey Siri, turn Birds Chirping alarm on
  • Move Birds Chirping alarm to <new time>

Might want to use a simpler title. I had to enunciate carefully to get this one recognized, and again Siri created a new alarm on one occasion rather than modify the existing one. I still think it is easier to use the Home app for all of it.

tt2

Apr 24, 2022 8:09 AM in response to augustya

I don't think so. But if you make a "Birds Chirping" alarm manually as suggested above then you may be able to turn it on or off and change the time using Siri. That said as least once Siri created a new alarm, with the default tone, rather than move the existing alarm with selected media, so it is probably safest to work in the Home app.

tt2

Apr 24, 2022 9:11 AM in response to turingtest2

turingtest2 wrote:

Use the Home app > long press on HomePod > tap New Alarm.
Set the alarm time and repeat options.
Tab Label and enter your alarm name, e.g. Birds Chirping.
Tap Play Media and then Choose Media... and search/select what you want it to play.
Click Done• .

Commands that appear to work:
Hey Siri, turn Birds Chirping alarm off
• Hey Siri, turn Birds Chirping alarm on
• Move Birds Chirping alarm to <new time>

Might want to use a simpler title. I had to enunciate carefully to get this one recognized, and again Siri created a new alarm on one occasion rather than modify the existing one. I still think it is easier to use the Home app for all of it.

tt2

This should be helpful. Thanks

Apr 24, 2022 12:03 PM in response to augustya

Yes, I tested that exact command, but as noted:

Note you can set multiple alarms with different repeat schedules, so you could easily set up all the alarms you need for a week.

tt2

Want to ask Homepod to wake me up to Birds Chirping Sound ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.