Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay on apple watch

When i added my debit card to my iPhone Wallet it did not ask me to verify my card, but now when I added my debit card to my Apple Watch it asks me to contact my bank, so i contacted my bank and they said in needed to verify my phone number on my the banks app even tho i don’t have my main account for my card. HELP!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 7:17 AM

Hello and thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

You'll need to continue to work with your bank and the bank's app for verification. Per this article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 7:17 AM in response to AppIeWatch

Hello and thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

You'll need to continue to work with your bank and the bank's app for verification. Per this article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Best regards.

Apple Pay on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.