Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I recently changed provider, they assigned a new number to me ; but later on my request they applied my old number. But the new number is still in Settings. How to delete it and replace with my old number ?

I recently changed service provider. At the time they allocated a new phone number to me which later was changed with my previous number.

however. I still see the said new number in my phone Settings And said number appears on my friends phone number when I call them .

How can I delete it and replace it with my old number.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 10:34 AM

Where in Settings are referring to? If you are talking about Settings>Phone>My Number. Tap on that and edit it. If you are referring to something else, please explain.

1 reply

When I recently changed provider, they assigned a new number to me ; but later on my request they applied my old number. But the new number is still in Settings. How to delete it and replace with my old number ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.