Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro keyboard

iPad Pro Keyboard no longer presents when I follow a link and need to enter information. Help!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 10:47 AM

Thanks.

Let's try a simple Forced Restart:

Force restart iPad - Apple Support

3 replies

Apr 24, 2022 10:31 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Hah! Question is posted twice because it didn’t show as posted the first time- it said I was ‘timed out’. Anyway, I had to switch to my phone to reply to you because my onscreen keyboard didn’t present when I followed the link in the email that told me you replied.

So, the issue is that my onscreen keyboard doesn’t present when I am following an email link. This is a new issue for my iPad Pro, and was never an issue in the past.

iPad Pro keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.