Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS Monterey and Lightroom Classic

Are any Mac OS Monterey users using the latest version of Lightroom Classic (version 11.3.1)? If so, are there any compatibility problems? I'm a photographer who uses Lightroom every day and my compatibility concerns have been preventing me from upgrading my Mac OS. I'm still on Big Sur, Mac OS 11.6.2 and everything is running smoothly. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Jeff

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 2:13 AM

Similar question here upgrade Sierra to Monterey and now having… - Apple Community

Added - I'm still on Big Sur, Mac OS 11.6.2

If making the jump to Monterey - really suggest updating the existing Big Sur to current version 11.6.5

Jumping directly to Monterey on Qualifying computers is Technically possible - the upGrade will more probably work better if Big Sur is totally up-to-date.

Then there are those who attempted and had less than good results.

If this is a Production or Mission Critical Set-up - a more prudent and measure approach is suggested. 

The above is from observations on the Apple Support Community Forums and IMHO

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 2:13 AM in response to Jeffrey Miller

Similar question here upgrade Sierra to Monterey and now having… - Apple Community

Added - I'm still on Big Sur, Mac OS 11.6.2

If making the jump to Monterey - really suggest updating the existing Big Sur to current version 11.6.5

Jumping directly to Monterey on Qualifying computers is Technically possible - the upGrade will more probably work better if Big Sur is totally up-to-date.

Then there are those who attempted and had less than good results.

If this is a Production or Mission Critical Set-up - a more prudent and measure approach is suggested. 

The above is from observations on the Apple Support Community Forums and IMHO

Mac OS Monterey and Lightroom Classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.