Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud - Apple One Question

I currently have 2TB storage with iCloud and need additional iCloud storage - how to I set that up. WIth Apple One, which plan would I have to take, and what would the full cost be for an additional 2TB of storage?

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 5:09 AM

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One says:

"After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage."

This would be the combination of the Premier Apple One plan which includes 2TB of iCloud+ storage (and sharable with a Family Sharing group), plus an additional iCloud+ 2TB plan.

The Apple One page echoes the above advice and says "You can purchase additional iCloud storage separately to supplement what’s included with your Apple One plan."

The cost of the 2TB plan is here and lists every territory.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 5:09 AM in response to Aquadroplets

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One says:

"After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage."

This would be the combination of the Premier Apple One plan which includes 2TB of iCloud+ storage (and sharable with a Family Sharing group), plus an additional iCloud+ 2TB plan.

The Apple One page echoes the above advice and says "You can purchase additional iCloud storage separately to supplement what’s included with your Apple One plan."

The cost of the 2TB plan is here and lists every territory.

iCloud - Apple One Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.