Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

I have maxed out my 200 GB storage and rather than upgrade my storage to 2 TB I am considering moving to Apple One. I would like to purchase an individual Apple One account but without signing up I cannot tell what the storage upgrade cost would be within Apple One would cost. Any Insights?

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 6:13 AM

Where are you located? I'll use the US-based pricing as an example but also provide a link to the iCloud+ pricing tiers.

United States (USD)

50GB: $0.99

200GB: $2.99

2TB: $9.99

Source: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you are already paying a premium for storage, Apple One will be your current storage tier + the Apple One subscription.

Apple One - Apple

For example, Apple One has three tiers. (Individual, Family, and Premier) Note: I'm in the US so my examples are US-based.

The Individual tier is $14.95 per month and only includes 50 GB of storage. Unless you don't have Apple Music (and want it), Apple tv+ (and want it), Apple Arcade (and want it)...it may not be the best solution for you.

Apple does have the Premier tier, and it includes 2 TB of storage along with Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+. The cost of that is $29.95 per month.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2022 6:13 AM in response to 1CCBMAG

Where are you located? I'll use the US-based pricing as an example but also provide a link to the iCloud+ pricing tiers.

United States (USD)

50GB: $0.99

200GB: $2.99

2TB: $9.99

Source: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you are already paying a premium for storage, Apple One will be your current storage tier + the Apple One subscription.

Apple One - Apple

For example, Apple One has three tiers. (Individual, Family, and Premier) Note: I'm in the US so my examples are US-based.

The Individual tier is $14.95 per month and only includes 50 GB of storage. Unless you don't have Apple Music (and want it), Apple tv+ (and want it), Apple Arcade (and want it)...it may not be the best solution for you.

Apple does have the Premier tier, and it includes 2 TB of storage along with Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+. The cost of that is $29.95 per month.

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.