Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 3-ring Fanfare?

My Apple Watch (series 4, software 8.5.1) used to notify me when I closed all activity rings with a grand, 3-ring fanfare. Recently, that disappeared. What happened?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 5:43 AM

Check in the watch app on your phone,tap on Notifications and turn off "tap to show full notification".Turning this off will also allow you to read messages and other notifications on your watch without having to tap on them first

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 5:43 AM in response to Richard Setterberg

Check in the watch app on your phone,tap on Notifications and turn off "tap to show full notification".Turning this off will also allow you to read messages and other notifications on your watch without having to tap on them first

Apr 28, 2022 6:38 AM in response to Community User

Perhaps I was not as clear as I could have been in my question.

When I close my Exercise ring on my watch, I get a flashy green ring on my watch that, in effect, congratulates me on reaching my exercise goal.

When I exceed my Move goal, I get a flashy red ring.

When I reach my stand goal, I get a flashy blue ring.

If I close all three on the same day, I used to get a triple flashy green/red/blue congratulatory ring upon reaching the third goal.

That three ring goal congratulation is now missing.

What happened? I realize this is not the most momentous issue of the day, but I'm curious why activity-centric Apple has become stingier in its praise.

Apple Watch 3-ring Fanfare?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.