Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac is not passing a memory integrity check how to solve it

How can I solve it. There was no memory added

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 7:18 PM

If you have a Retina model laptop, then you will need a Logic Board replacement since the memory is soldered onto the Logic Board.

If you have a non-Retina model, then maybe a memory module is not fully latched, there is a bad memory module or slot, or the memory is not compatible.

It really helps if you tell us the exact model of your Mac in order to provide specific advice. You can get this information by clicking the Apple menu and select "About This Mac". If the Mac won't boot, then you can get this information by entering the system serial number here:

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 7:18 PM in response to Jayleg15

If you have a Retina model laptop, then you will need a Logic Board replacement since the memory is soldered onto the Logic Board.

If you have a non-Retina model, then maybe a memory module is not fully latched, there is a bad memory module or slot, or the memory is not compatible.

It really helps if you tell us the exact model of your Mac in order to provide specific advice. You can get this information by clicking the Apple menu and select "About This Mac". If the Mac won't boot, then you can get this information by entering the system serial number here:

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

My Mac is not passing a memory integrity check how to solve it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.