Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi and bluetooth not working

So i got this problem where i cant turn on bluetooth or wifi in my i phone. Thoes worked fine just minute ago but suddenly both of thoes stopped working. I tried to restart phone, restart wifi settings and restart all of the settings but nothing seems to work. What can i do?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 8:48 PM

Sjoblom107 Said:

"Wifi and bluetooth not working: So i got this problem where i cant turn on bluetooth or wifi in my i phone. Thoes worked fine just minute ago but suddenly both of thoes stopped working. I tried to restart phone, restart wifi settings and restart all of the settings but nothing seems to work. What can i do?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi and Bluetooth Together:

Resources may be being eaten up. So, crease storage space.

How to Clear Storage Space:

Try clearing internal storage though use of the following:

What Space to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

And...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

And...

C. "Other" being the Culprit:

Use this Link: How to Check the Storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support. The storage named "Other" is the grey bar. So, to clear that, refer to my User Tip: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 8:48 PM in response to Sjoblom107

Sjoblom107 Said:

"Wifi and bluetooth not working: So i got this problem where i cant turn on bluetooth or wifi in my i phone. Thoes worked fine just minute ago but suddenly both of thoes stopped working. I tried to restart phone, restart wifi settings and restart all of the settings but nothing seems to work. What can i do?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi and Bluetooth Together:

Resources may be being eaten up. So, crease storage space.

How to Clear Storage Space:

Try clearing internal storage though use of the following:

What Space to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

And...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

And...

C. "Other" being the Culprit:

Use this Link: How to Check the Storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support. The storage named "Other" is the grey bar. So, to clear that, refer to my User Tip: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip

Apr 27, 2022 7:42 PM in response to Sjoblom107

Sjoblom107 Said:

"Wifi and bluetooth not working: so it worked fine for 1 day but the same thing happended again. i tried to do all of thoes steps again but it doesent work..."

-------

Thank you for following up.

Are Wi-Fi and Bluerooth Greyed-Out, Somehow?

Try The Following the the Order Provided:

A. Restarting the iPhone:

If any changes were made (i.e. Installed Apps), then Settings (i.e Wf-Fi), may have become manipulated technically. So, try restarting the iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Shut Down
  4. Slide: Your Finger to the Right

B. Update to: the latest version of iOS

C. Reset All Network Settings to Default:

Example of items that will be reset: (Wi-Fi PasswordsVPN Connections, etc)

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Network Settings.
  5. Enter: [Your Passcode]

Apr 29, 2022 5:13 PM in response to Sjoblom107

Sjoblom107 Said:

"Wifi and bluetooth not working: i have feeling that the latest IOS ubdate causes this problem."

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when this issue began(after installing an update), and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Wifi and bluetooth not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.