Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Warranty

Hi Community,

I just bought a new MacBook Pro 14 Inch in a Store not from Apple (due to Availability)

I already got the invoice included the Serialnumber of the product.

If I check the serial number on Anspruch auf Service und Support prüfen – Apple Support

my serial number will not be found. Is there something wrong or is this normal? When does the serial number appear on this page? After enabling the computer or already before? I want to make sure that it is a 100% official laptop.

best regards

Marc

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:58 AM

Talk to Apple support. They have the ability to research this in their systems and can tell you the status of your warranty.

Start by using the Get Support link at the top right of this page. The link you posted may have a facility to get personalized help or to chat with a rep.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 8:58 AM in response to andrymusic

Talk to Apple support. They have the ability to research this in their systems and can tell you the status of your warranty.

Start by using the Get Support link at the top right of this page. The link you posted may have a facility to get personalized help or to chat with a rep.

Apple Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.