Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my yahoo email password on iPhone 11 (iOS 15)

How do I change my yahoo email pass on iPhone 11(iOS 15). When I go to settings, mail, account, and click on my Yahoo account, there is no option to change my password. I remember a couple years back there was an option but it’s not there now.

I need to reset my yahoo account on my desktop and I’m hesitant to do it because my only email access is via my iPhone. I’m worried that once I change it on my desktop I will have no access to my iPhone.

Do I have to just add a new account? And delete the old one? Answers are appreciated thank you

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 1:29 PM

Delete the Yahoo account on your phone, restart the phone, and add it back after changing the password.

1 reply

How do I change my yahoo email password on iPhone 11 (iOS 15)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.