Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have issues with Siri's talking volume on the HomePod Minis

I have so many issues with Siri's talking volume on the HomePod minis. Siri never talks loud enough. When I have it set to auto adjust it's like whispering. So when I ask Siri, "Hey Siri, How's the weather today" it responds and I have absolutely no idea what it's saying because it's voice is so quiet. Then when I ask Siri to speak at 100% volume which is preferred, you can finally hear everything Siri is saying, but it then adjust my music volume to 100% which is definitely not preferred. So when I go to play music the music is just blasting. I need a way to control Siri's voice volume separate from my music volume, and for Siri to remember my preferences on the HomePod mini. It's so annoying to keep having Siri to talk louder, and then having to readjust the volume when I play music just to have to go through the whole process again and again.

HomePod mini, 15

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 5:10 PM

Go into Home > HomePod > Settings > Accessibility > Voice Feedback and turn off Automatically Adjust Volume.

You can now say "Hey Siri, set your volume to X%" and "Hey Siri, set media volume to Y%".

tt2

1 reply

I have issues with Siri's talking volume on the HomePod Minis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.