Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet won’t accept my temporary chime replacement card

I keep getting error message when I try add my temporary chime card into apple pay

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 10:44 AM

Hey ivory294,

It appears that you're having a problem adding your temporary Chime replacement card, and we're glad to provide assistance.

If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support -- Per this article "If you see the message "Could Not Add Card" or "Invalid Card," contact your bank or card issuer."

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2022 10:44 AM in response to ivory294

Hey ivory294,

It appears that you're having a problem adding your temporary Chime replacement card, and we're glad to provide assistance.

If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support -- Per this article "If you see the message "Could Not Add Card" or "Invalid Card," contact your bank or card issuer."

All the best.

Apple wallet won’t accept my temporary chime replacement card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.