Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac pro not starting up

My mac pro is not starting up. When I press Command R, I see the ESC key lighting up, and i close the lid and open up the lid, and a screen occasionally pops up with 3 radio buttons (forgot password..,...,) with Next button, but soon the screen vanishes. Need help to resolve the issue.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 9:48 AM

ganeshk1 wrote:

My mac pro is not starting up. When I press Command R, I see the ESC key lighting up, and i close the lid and open up the lid, and a screen occasionally pops up with 3 radio buttons (forgot password..,...,) with Next button, but soon the screen vanishes. Need help to resolve the issue.

Mac Pro is a desktop...(?)

You posted in MacBook Pro—

which MacBook Pro?

see if there is anything here ref: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way

If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

Recovery — How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility - Apple Support

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2022 9:48 AM in response to ganeshk1

ganeshk1 wrote:

Mac Pro is a desktop...(?)

You posted in MacBook Pro—

which MacBook Pro?

see if there is anything here ref: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way

If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

Recovery — How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility - Apple Support

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

mac pro not starting up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.