Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get my Olympus Raw files to be supported in OS 10.14.6?

My Olympus raw file taken with OMD-em1 Mark III do not work with the apple finder. I NEED to see them for use with an older catalog app, Expression Media. I believe they will do this once apple upgrades and supports them in its finder. I also read that these new raw files (ORF) are not supported by PHOTOS app. This is a new type of raw file which Olympus EM1- Mark III. creates. (And I assume the same type as the newer OMD creates.) My Mark I raw files work fine in 10.14. How can I be notified if and when Apple upgrades OS 10 to support this type of raw file. I can open these raw files in Photoshop, and I read also in some other apps, but I also need it to work with the finder and Apple apps

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 3:23 PM

FWIW, that camera is not supported in macOS Mojave and since Mojave is no longer supported there will be no RAW updates. Your only option is to convert them to DNG's.

Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 12 and macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

How can i get my Olympus Raw files to be supported in OS 10.14.6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.