Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Capture highlight won't disappear

This happened to me when instead of a screenshot [Command+Shift+4], I accidentally took a screen recording and it continues recording.. Use Command + Shift + 5 to get the controls. Once you stop it, it removes itself [the same as a screenshot], to the bottom RHS of the screen where you can then delete the video.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 9:26 AM

I-cee wrote:

This happened to me when instead of a screenshot [Command+Shift+4], I accidentally took a screen recording and it continues recording.. Use Command + Shift + 5 to get the controls. Once you stop it, it removes itself [the same as a screenshot], to the bottom RHS of the screen where you can then delete the video.

Where do you save your screen shots/screen recordings.. delete them there

Shift Command 5 >Options

screen shots

Take screenshots or screen recordings on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 9:26 AM in response to I-cee

I-cee wrote:

Where do you save your screen shots/screen recordings.. delete them there

Shift Command 5 >Options

screen shots

Take screenshots or screen recordings on Mac - Apple Support

Screen Capture highlight won't disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.