Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Apple Watch SE will not charge.

New Watch SE will not charge

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 2:16 PM

Did you follow the troubleshooting steps in the Related Article above your post? That provides you with steps to check before contacting Apple Support if they do not work. Describe what you have done so far so someone does not duplicate those steps. But if the device is brand new and you have tried the steps, I would consider returning the device. If purchased from Apple, you have 14 days to return the device for a full refund. If you purchased from another retailer, then you would need to check on their return policy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 2:16 PM in response to grmpygwntrb

Did you follow the troubleshooting steps in the Related Article above your post? That provides you with steps to check before contacting Apple Support if they do not work. Describe what you have done so far so someone does not duplicate those steps. But if the device is brand new and you have tried the steps, I would consider returning the device. If purchased from Apple, you have 14 days to return the device for a full refund. If you purchased from another retailer, then you would need to check on their return policy.

My new Apple Watch SE will not charge.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.