Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have canceled my Apple TV subscription two days before it expired but am still getting request for billing?

How do I cancel apple tv

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 2:26 AM

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

If this subscription is listed as active, with a renewal date/next billing date in the future, then you are still subscribed.

If this subscription is listed as active, but with an expire date in the future, then the subscription is canceled but still active for the current billing period (i.e. your last payment is still good for some days of access).

If this subscription is listed as expired (with an expire date in the past), then you are no longer subscribed.

When canceling a subscription, you are asked to confirm if that is what you really wanted. If you didn’t confirm, then the cancelation procedure wasn’t completed.

Do the canceling (again) if your subscription is unwanted but still ongoing. Additionally, contact Apple Support about charges after canceling.

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 2:26 AM in response to Vawncr_falc

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

If this subscription is listed as active, with a renewal date/next billing date in the future, then you are still subscribed.

If this subscription is listed as active, but with an expire date in the future, then the subscription is canceled but still active for the current billing period (i.e. your last payment is still good for some days of access).

If this subscription is listed as expired (with an expire date in the past), then you are no longer subscribed.

When canceling a subscription, you are asked to confirm if that is what you really wanted. If you didn’t confirm, then the cancelation procedure wasn’t completed.

Do the canceling (again) if your subscription is unwanted but still ongoing. Additionally, contact Apple Support about charges after canceling.

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I have canceled my Apple TV subscription two days before it expired but am still getting request for billing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.