Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot print or create PDF from TurboTax with MacOS Monterey 12.3.1

When I try to Print my return or Preview from TurboTax 2021 with version 12.3.1 of the MacOS on my iMac (2017), TurboTax shuts down instantaneously. When I try to Save to PDF no file is created. I had no problem doing this 6 weeks ago when I was still on Monterey 12.2.1. Also, I have no problem Printing or Saving when I used a different Mac running MacOS 12.1. And now I cannot reprint my 2020 return from TurboTax 2020 either. Six hours on the phone with TurboTax support, including two remove/reinstalls, and no resolution. I’m convinced there is a conflict between the current release version of Monterey and TurboTax. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

iMac 21.5″, 12.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 1:01 PM

I had the problem several years ago and the problem turned out to be a font issue. Sorry to say I don't remember the fix, but though this tidbit might help.

I have a local version of TT 2021 running on two iMacs ... 2015 ands 2020 both with Monterey 12.3.1, so the problem is fixable.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 1:01 PM in response to peterkz

I had the problem several years ago and the problem turned out to be a font issue. Sorry to say I don't remember the fix, but though this tidbit might help.

I have a local version of TT 2021 running on two iMacs ... 2015 ands 2020 both with Monterey 12.3.1, so the problem is fixable.

Cannot print or create PDF from TurboTax with MacOS Monterey 12.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.