You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE photos

I'm just learning the features of this watch. I followed the directions for adding photos from my iPhone. I adjusted the number of photos I can store to 500 just to test the feature. However, when I go to my Iphone and choose an album, it shows immediately on my watch, which is great. But, when I go to add another album, I can no longer see the first one I put on the watch. It shows me the album I choose, but will only show me ONE album, whichever the most recent one I chose. I cannot choose multiple albums from the list. If I click on one, I get the checkmark...if I click on another, it removes the check mark from the first. Thank you.

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 9:21 AM

That is how it works, you can only select one album at a time.

Choose a photo album and manage storage on Apple Watch - Apple Support

By default it has selected the favorites album but you can chose any other album instead, like for example recent photos.

If you would like to sync more than one album you can give feedback to apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 30, 2022 9:21 AM in response to wabashmom97

That is how it works, you can only select one album at a time.

Choose a photo album and manage storage on Apple Watch - Apple Support

By default it has selected the favorites album but you can chose any other album instead, like for example recent photos.

If you would like to sync more than one album you can give feedback to apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apple Watch SE photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.