Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to chat with live Apple Customer Support agent?

Where can I chat with a live agent or Customer Support?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:15 AM

laron117 wrote:

i sent the wrong person $100 on Apple Pay at 12:43 am

How to cancel or dispute an Apple cash transaction:

Send and receive money with Apple Cash - Apple Support

Just like cash, if the receiver has accepted the payment, the money is gone.

162 replies

Jun 1, 2022 1:33 PM in response to nemr68

nemr68 wrote:

I want buy an iPhone 13 pro and I wasn’t trade my iPhone 11 max pro

So buy one.

Visit an Apple Store, or an authorized reseller, or visit the Apple online store.

For the Apple online store, see the “Buy” button on this webpage:

iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple

There are various ways to trade-in an iPhone, or to sell it privately.

For how to prepare it for sale, visit this webpage:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For details on the Apple trade-in program, visit this webpage:

Apple Trade In - Apple

(We’re also other users like you, and not folks that work for Apple.)

Mar 1, 2023 6:23 AM in response to meemsyp

If you have a backup on your old phone in iCloud, you will be able to restore that to your new phone.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Even if you don't have a backup, if you log into the new iPhone with the same Apple ID as the previous one, you will be able to download all of your apps again.

Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

Verizon's assistance is not required.

Jul 25, 2022 8:10 AM in response to senuri

senuri wrote:

my iphone 13 pro max is under warranty. I checked with the local service provider who informed me that since the mechine is meant for Japan they have to get down the part from them and I have to pay for the cost. I told them that is under an international warranty. I purchased the mechine from Dubai. Please let me know the correct procedure please

I’m not quite sure what the locations (purchase and service) involved here might be.

If purchased in Japan: Legal - iOS Warranty Japanese - Apple

From the English translation of that document:

If purchased in UAE: Legal - iOS Warranty EMEA English - Apple (UAE)

From that document:

The Apple iPhone warranty is country-specific, as are some of the hardware.

If you purchased in Japan and are seeking repair in UAE, you can be asked to pay for the repair.

If you purchased this iPhone new from Apple or an authorized reseller in UAE and are now requesting hardware service in UAE and were somehow sold a Japanese model, then you will want to discuss this directly with Apple Support, and you will want to have your purchase receipts available.

Jul 30, 2022 9:16 AM in response to senuri

senuri wrote:

When an Iphone is bought from overseas and it is under an apple warranty can a local apple service center refuse it for taking for repairs saying: this was bought from another country? is it the policy of Apple ?

Yes, and yes, respectively.

Different countries and regions can and variously do have physically different iPhone hardware; different electronics and chassis parts.

World-wide spare parts are not stocked world-wide, and would have to be ordered and shipped.

Here are the Apple Hardware Warranty details: Your Hardware Warranty

From the the March 28, 2013 to present version of that document:

May 19, 2022 8:39 AM in response to jannette194

jannette194 wrote:

Hello. I had a subscription with Noon. But it was with the apple account. So when I when to log in this week it was cancel. I call noon and they said they never got the money so the cancel. The money was deducted from my bank account before the day I call. So I when and cancel my subscription with apple. When can I get my money back?

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How long for a (granted) refund ro arrive? Up to 60 days, per:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Jul 8, 2022 12:59 PM in response to china231

china231 wrote:

I was charged $7.45 for some reason. Can you explain why and can I get my refund back?

Us? No. We cannot explain any of this. We don’t work for Apple. We’re other customers. We have no access to your Apple ID and payment and billing info.

You? You can look up what you purchased from Apple in Billing and Subscriptions (link below), and—if you’ve not authorized a purchase from Apple and the charge is not listed associated with your Apple ID—can contact your financial provider (see the back of your payment card, usually) and dispute the charge. If the charge was associated with your Apple ID account, and is not one you recognize, then your Apple ID was probably compromised (re-using passwords is deadly) and you’ll want to change your Apple ID and other core passwords, and then contact Apple Support (telephone numbers linked earlier in thread) and discuss the charge.

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145

Jul 27, 2022 8:21 AM in response to BracksChi

BracksChi wrote:

Hi you have been taking £7-99p and £2-99PS out of my account for the last year why every month

Hi. No, we haven’t been billing you. We’re not Apple. We’re other users, like you.

Tap or click on the following blue-text link for information on billing by Apple, and subscriptions with Apple:

You probably have a subscription or two.

You can view your subscriptions by following the links on that subscriptions-and-billing webpage.

Jul 27, 2022 5:46 PM in response to annesutcliffe

annesutcliffe wrote:

i need a refund

Hi. We can’t authorize a refund. We’re not Apple. We’re other users, like you.

Tap or click on the following blue-text link for information on billing and subscriptions and refunds:

You can request a refund by following the link on that webpage.

Sep 1, 2022 9:03 AM in response to Alexandra1031

Alexandra1031 wrote:

I was looking at the credit card offer and I got approve by I want to see my limits before I accept it but I can see the limit or the offer to accept the card

The Apple Card offer information should include the initial limit.

If not, you can: contact Apple Support.

More info:

How your Apple Card application is evaluated - Apple Support

How to view your available Apple Card credit details or request a credit limit increase - Apple Support

We are not folks that work for Apple, we are other users like you, and we don’t have access to this info.

Nov 19, 2022 8:10 PM in response to abdulmujeeb

abdulmujeeb wrote:

I got Apple Card online Cost of $300 not long
and it keep showing ‘’The certificate has been disabled , not show the amount on the card snd I got debit on my account
please quickly enabled it and make it activated thank

You will need to discuss this with the folks that work for Apple, and not with us.

Start here: If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Support links are included there.

Feb 13, 2023 8:27 AM in response to montserrat69

montserrat69 wrote:

Hi dear a £49.99 amount came of my account fro a subscription. Please can you cancel a refund the money please. This leave me with not money to eat thanks

This is a user-to-user forum. We’re other users, like you, and not Apple. We can’t access your Apple ID or subscriptions.

Here is what to do: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then this: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How to chat with live Apple Customer Support agent?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.